Thank you for your continued patience and support during this time. The team at Mission Valley Veterinary Clinic is writing with updates and reminders on our operations during COVID-19.
Current Safety Precautions Being Followed
- All doctor appointments are now being seen inside the hospital. Please call (510) 797-2323 when you arrive and our staff will advise when you can enter the hospital.
- Recheck and Technician Appointments are still following the Curbside Care model, when you arrive for your visit please call the hospital at (510) 797-2323.
- We ask clients to observe the Alameda County requirement to wear masks when leaving home in order to help protect all clients and staff. Our staff is wearing masks for all interactions.
- Medication pick-ups are inside the hospital. Please call (510) 797-2323 when you arrive and our staff will advise when you can enter the hospital.
- For all medication pickups, please call upon arrival and to allow 24-48 hours for the prescription to be filled.
If you need to cancel our appointment, we completely understand. Please call (510) 797-2323, or cancel via the PetDesk App. We have been staggering the appointment schedule to contribute to social distancing efforts, no-shows during this time are more impactful to our hospital and clients that are waiting to be seen.
Payment Methods and Financial Options
At this time, our preferred payment method is a credit card. We also accept checks and cash. We are not currently accepting Apple Pay but will keep you up to date if we are able to accept new payment methods. Unfortunately, at this time we are not accepting Payment Plans for balances. If you have any questions, please call us to review. We offer various discounts that may help if you are experiencing financial strain.