Thank you for your continued patience and support during this time. The team at Mission Valley Veterinary Clinic is writing with updates and reminders on our operations during COVID-19.
Protective Masks & Other Safety Precautions
- We are still following the Curbside Care model, when you arrive for your visit please call the hospital at (510) 797-2323
- We ask clients to observe the Alameda County requirement to wear masks when leaving home in order to help protect all clients and staff. Our staff is wearing gowns, masks, and gloves.
- When you arrive in our parking lot. All communication will be done through the passenger side of the car.
- For all medication pickups, please call upon arrival and to allow 24-48 hours for the prescription to be filled. We have had to adjust our medication pick up times to be between 12pm-2pm. All clients need to give a day they will pick up their medications, we are staggering all pick-ups throughout the week. Medication pick up times for Saturdays are 9:00am-12:00pm
- Treatment for COVID-19 should be explicitly prescribed and followed by a medical professional. Under no circumstance should you or your pets ingest any cleaning products as a means to treat or prevent COVID-19. Ingesting cleaning products is extremely dangerous to humans and animals and can lead to fatal results.
If you need to cancel our appointment, we completely understand. Please call (510) 797-2323, or cancel via the PetDesk App. We have been staggering the appointment schedule to contribute to social distancing efforts, no-shows during this time are more impactful to our hospital and clients that are waiting to be seen.
Payment Methods and Financial Options
At this time, our preferred payment method is a credit card (you can pay over the phone). We also accept checks and cash. We are not currently accepting Apple Pay but will keep you up to date if we are able to accept new payment methods. We understand that everyone has been impacted by the COVID-19 crisis, unfortunately, at this time we are not accepting Payment Plans for balances. If you have any questions, please call us to review. We offer various discounts that may help if you are experiencing financial strain.