If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
$25 Off for new clients.
Sign-up using the form or call us at 510-797-2323 to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
Halloween is a dangerous and scary time of year for your pet. Here are some suggestions for keeping your pet safe:
- Keep your pet indoors during Halloween.
- Keep your pet in a quiet room, away from trick-or-treaters.
- Avoid dressing your pet in costumes.
- Keep decorations (i.e. pumpkins, jack-o-lanterns, candles, streamers) out of your pets reach.
- Avoid adopting out black cats during the Halloween season.
- Keep all candy out of your pets reach.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us (510)797-2323.
- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
- Make An Appointment
- We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Schedule an appointment today!
- Online Forms
- Our patient forms are available online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office.