If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
$25 Off for new clients.
Sign-up using the form or call us at 510-797-2323 to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
Following are some helpful tips on how to help your pet lose weight:
- Control the amount of food your pet gets during meals.
- Avoid free-feeding.
- Limit treat intake.
- Avoid giving your pet table scraps.
- Possibly change your pet’s diet (with the assistance of a veterinarian).
- Increase exercise.
- Try hiding food around the house and challenging your dog or cat to locate it.
- Use interactive toys to help increase exercise.
It is important to consult your veterinarian prior to making these lifestyle changes. Together, you will be able to determine a healthy goal and eliminate any health concerns.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our clinic at (510)797-2323.
- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
- Make An Appointment
- We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Schedule an appointment today!
- Online Forms
- Our patient forms are available online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office.