If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
$25 OFF for New Clients.
Sign-up using the form or call us at 510-797-2323 to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
Preventing heatstroke can save your pet’s life and your pocketbook a lot of money. Here are some suggestions for ensuring the safety of your pet:
- Whenever possible, keep your pet indoors where it is cool. The ideal temperature for your pet is 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Provide plenty of shade.
- Provide plenty of water.
- Do not exercise your during the hot hours.
- When you do exercise your dog, you can put a wet T-shirt on them to help keep them cool.
- Do not keep your pet on asphalt or concrete. Heat can be reflected off of these surfaces, making it even hotter.
- Cool your pet down with water or take them swimming.
- Do not leave your pet in a parked car even if it is in the shade or for a short period of time. The temperature inside the vehicle will rise rapidly.
- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
- Make An Appointment
- We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Schedule an appointment today!
- Online Forms
- Our patient forms are available online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office.