If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
$25 Off for new clients.
Sign-up using the form or call us at 510-797-2323 to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
Holidays are a very dangerous time for our pets. Please be aware of the hazards our pets can encounter and take the proper precautions to assure they do not get hurt.
Following are some helpful tips on how to make the holidays safe for your pets:
- If using a real tree, cover the water so your pet cannot drink from it.
- Avoid flocked trees.
- Keep plants up and out of your pet’s reach.
- Try hanging your plants rather than placing them on tabletops.
- Avoid tinsel and ribbons.
- Search for broken ornaments or fallen hooks daily.
- Clean up broken ornaments immediately.
- Avoid lights and batteries, wherever possible.
- Do not allow your pet to eat table scraps.
- Keep medications in closed cupboards/drawers.
- Clean up wrapping paper and ribbons immediately.
- Always be prepared! Keep the number for poison control near your phone.
Please be very careful to watch your pet during the holidays. Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our clinic at (510)797-2323.
The following link is intended to assist you in helping your pet should they ingest a toxin. In addition, please follow up with your veterinarian immediately.
ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center
- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
- Make An Appointment
- We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Schedule an appointment today!
- Online Forms
- Our patient forms are available online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office.